miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2009

Dan Gibson's Solitudes - African Glory (2007)


Artista: Dan Gibson's Solitudes
Album: African Glory
Release Date: 2007
Calidad: 128 Kbps

Musica de The Holy Jerusalem Choir of Soweto.
Toda una seleccion de Canciones gospel folkloricas de SudAfrica.

Track Listing:

01 - Sons of Sodonga [Sodonga]
02 - Rivers of Babelone [Babelone]
03 - Lullaby [Thula]
04 - Say Thanks to the Lord [Masimbonge]
05 - A Sufferer of God [Umfokazi]
06 - My Beautiful Girl [Malo]
07 - They Are Happy to Be with Thee [Baya Vuya]
08 - I Trust You Lord [Ngithembele]
09 - When I Am Lost My God is There [Bawoxa]
10 - It’s Pleasing to Be with People [Zwonaka]
11 - A Little Time to Live [Sebakanyana]
12 - My Trust to Thee [Ithemba]

Rapidshare


http://rapidshare.com/files/171172803/DGS1_www.softarchive.net.rar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario